+2 votes

Hi All,

I want to track a roller ball like its done in a mechanical mouse. but the space is very small, horizontal space of  1/2 inch. Hw can I do it 


asked Mar 15, 2018 in Electro-Communication by Rwiju Pal | 159 views
Please add some more content to your question. Are you asking to track manually or using any software / tools ? What are the things you have tried ?

2 Answers

0 votes

You could use hybrid technology motion sensor is a combination of both active and passive sensors. It activates light or alarm only in such a case when motion is detected by both active and passive sensors.  Some examples :Passive Infrared Detectors (PIR),Mini Ultrasonic Motion Detector

image image

answered Mar 15, 2018 by django
0 votes

Using RFID tags we can track the movement of the ball....it generally works using electromagnetic systems...using the RFID tag and Antenna and Computer we can track the movement of the ball....RFID is wireless connection and even works when ball is not in line of sight and tracking range works over 100meters

answered Jun 15 by Megha Shyam Reddy MV