+2 votes

Hi All,

I want to track a roller ball like its done in a mechanical mouse. but the space is very small, horizontal space of  1/2 inch. Hw can I do it 


asked Mar 15, 2018 in Electro-Communication by Rwiju Pal | 146 views
Please add some more content to your question. Are you asking to track manually or using any software / tools ? What are the things you have tried ?

1 Answer

0 votes

You could use hybrid technology motion sensor is a combination of both active and passive sensors. It activates light or alarm only in such a case when motion is detected by both active and passive sensors.  Some examples :Passive Infrared Detectors (PIR),Mini Ultrasonic Motion Detector

image image

answered Mar 15, 2018 by django