+1 vote

I am looking for a laboratory piece of equipment that will deform some zinc couplings (enough to deem them unusable). The couplings vary in sizes - 29 mm x 15 mm, 21 mm x 14 mm, and 20 mm x 11 mm.


I was thinking that a hammer mill would work, but are there other types of metal crushers that will achieve this task?

asked Jul 3, 2018 in Mechanical by Elizabeth | 62 views

Your answer

Upload an image:

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.